This is the GenRight 6" wide REAR Tube Flare(s). Sold in pairs, these tube flares are one of the latest trends in body armor. They are a great way to replace trail damaged fenders and flares and freshen up the look of your rig, while adding durability!
- Flat style top plate to match the front fender flares.
- Shape is similar to the factory TJ rear plastic flares for similar tire clearance and look, but trail tough function.
- Built from tough 1-1/2" diameter x .120" wall thick tubing and then topped with 1/8" thick steel plate, these flares will let you bash your way through your favorite trail obstacles.
- They will fit a TJ, YJ, CJ or LJ.
- As pictured, this rear flare can fit up to 42" tire.
- Flares are sold in pairs (does not include the corner guards).
- This tube flare is also available in a 4" wide version too (TFR-1000).
- Since we offer aluminum corner guards (CNR2013), these flares are available in a heavy duty bolt on version too!
- Bolt on version is also easily removable for incredibly tight trails or to touch up damage.
- For maximum protection & durability we recommend that they can be welded on to a set of our FULL Corner Guards. Please select type when ordering.
- We also offer a great looking front tube fenders to match.
This rear flare is also available in a 6" wide Aluminum version (TFR1031).
This product is sold in pairs.
This product is sold unfinished and should fitted prior to painting.