Synergy MFG Suspension Systems use a synergistic approach, meaning the combined effect of the components is greater than the sum of the individual parts. The overall performance of the system is the most important factor when we are designing components to work together. Synergy MFG Suspension Systems are complete systems for your vehicle and include all necessary components for the lift height and performance advertised. All of these systems have shock solutions available, whether it be shock relocation brackets to continue using the stock shocks in our Starter System or one of our Synergy MFG tuned shock packages aimed at affordability or performance. Coil springs and shocks are two of the largest determining factors in ride quality and a mismatched system will never perform to its potential. All Synergy MFG tuned shocks are matched to the coil springs and application to provide the best ride and performance possible.
The Jeep JL Starter System is a coil spring 2-inch lift designed around 37-inch tires for Rubicon models and 35-inch tires for non-Rubicon models (See fender and bump stop spacing recommendations below). This system is designed to be the most capable performance coil spring lift on a budget, with room to upgrade as funds allow. For more complete 2-inch lift systems, see the Stage 1 or Stage 2 systems.
Fits: 2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL
Lift Height: 2 inches (Over Stock Rubicon)
Wheel Travel: Stock
Tire Size: Up to 37-inch Rubicon, 35-inch non-Rubicon
- Budget coil spring suspension system to easily fit larger tires
- Improved off road and on road performance
- Includes all components necessary to get you on the trail
- Complete Bolt-on System for easy install
- Compatible with OEM wheels
- Reuses stock shocks
- No maintenance required for all included components
- Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts
- Fully upgradeable to higher level systems
- Multi-rate, progressively wound coil springs increase lift height to 2 inches over stock. Front and rear coil springs are all new and have been designed specifically for the JL platform. Like OEM, the coil springs are unique lengths for each corner of the vehicle to compensate for weight distribution and prevent leaning. Longest in class free length prevents coil springs from coming unseated at full articulation and coil spring block height has been designed around optimal bump stop spacing for the lift height and tire size. Industry first closed and ground lower ends of the front coil springs ensure perfect fitment with the included front lower coil spring isolators. Our coil springs are guaranteed to resist bowing and have a lifetime guarantee against sagging/breakage.
- Front and rear adjustable bump stop spacer kits are included to provide the necessary clearance required for larger tires. Bump stop spacing is adjustable from 2-4 inches in 1-inch increments without having to remove any hardware.
- Stock rear sway bar links are relocated to the front and new rear sway bar links and drop brackets are added to the rear to allow full articulation of the rear suspension and maintain compatibility with stock wheels.
- Front sway bar link relocation brackets paired with the stock rear sway bar links relocated to the front allows full articulation out of the front suspension.
- Front and rear lower shock relocation brackets allow the stock shocks to be reused making this a true budget system. As funds allow, shocks can be upgraded at a later date to increase performance and wheel travel.
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- 100% bolt on components assure an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Synergy MFG coil springs lift the vehicle the advertised height over stock based on a fully loaded JL Rubicon. Other JL models will see more lift over stock. These coil springs do not lift taller than advertised. The stock rake based off the Rubicon model is kept to retain its load carrying capacity. If you prefer the vehicle to sit level when unloaded, we recommend adding a small coil spacer to the front (up to 3/4 inch without affecting up travel or causing coil bind, 8017-075).
- For off road use, the front sway bar can be disconnected on Rubicon vehicles via the built in electronic disconnect system. On non-Rubicon vehicles, we recommend the addition of our front sway bar disconnect kit, 8859-01.
- Synergy MFG’s Starter System is designed to be used with stock length shocks. If upgrading to longer shocks, the suspension will also need to be upgraded to at least Stage 1.
- Synergy MFG is not responsible for maintaining finish of products. Environmental factors will affect rate of corrosion and wear for items advertised to be corrosion resistant. We recommend using protective coatings for all items that will see extended outdoor and off road use. We have had great experience with the Fluid Film product and recommend it and similar products for any items susceptible to damage from corrosion. It is great for keeping double adjuster assemblies working like new and protecting shock bodies from the elements.
Wheel and Tire Fitment:
Recommended tire size is limited by fender clearance. With higher clearance fenders or trimmed fenders, larger tires may be fitted. Bump stop spacing should be matched to the collapsed length of the shocks. Mismatched bump stop spacing and shocks will limit the available travel from the system.
Our Wheel and Tire recommendations will result in no or very little rubbing at full articulation and steering. Some stock bumper configurations may require more trimming than others. Less than our recommended bump stop spacing can be run (up to 2 inches of bump stop spacing), but fenders and inner fenders will need to be trimmed for additional clearance.
Backspacing recommendations are based on wheel or wheel and wheel spacer combinations. With stock wheels, adding wheel spacers is equivalent to running 4.5 inches or less of backspacing.